Monday, February 28, 2011

work, work, work

  I had a wonderful and productive weekend. I finished another one of my Heirloom Dresses. These dresses are made of vintage doilies. I pin them onto my dress form and then tediously hand sew them together. I have to confess, I'm kind of obsessed. I wholeheartedly enjoy making them and love the end result. I do think you need to see them in person to really appreciate their beauty (o.k., I'm done patting myself on the back now).
  Now the time comes to list a few in my etsy store and put a few in the 360 Ecotique. I just wanted to share them before I distribute them. It is also the first time using "my new friend" as a model. I think it turned out nice, but these dresses in particular, truly shine when they are on a person.  A photoshoot soon!




                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment