Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day Four Fashion Challenge

  As I mentioned in my last post, I went out with the girls last night and was in bed too late to be up only a few hours later. So my outfit today reflects how unable I was to put together a full fledged "outfit". It is raining and very cold. My outfit would have been a lot cuter if I was allowing myself to wear jeans. Today was truly a jeans with thigh high legwarmers day. But I resisted, staying true to the challenge. Fashion isn't rocket science, but it does take brain power. Today, I just don't have it.
  Dragging myself out of bed to take the kiddos to school I managed to cover my body with articles of clothing. I'm sure all of the parents and staff at school at least appreciated that much. But here it is, in all of it's boring glory.

            Black corduroy bell bottoms, cowboy boots, vintage sweatshirt, puffy sweater vest, chunky scarf and favorite "bad hair day" hat. (all thrifted)


Amy rolled in later than usual, and despite her late night, she also managed to not wear jeans.

Festival pants (Renouveau Clothing), slouchy turtleneck sweater, puffy vest and coffee (a much needed accessory)

It was a pretty quiet morning at drop off, but Adriane was there, not in jeans. Although she declined an "outfit" picture (she felt it wasn't worth the photo), I had to take a picture of her AMAZING ass. How that girl's butt can look like that in yoga pants is a wonder.


Sorry to disappoint, but some days are better than others. I will go to bed early tonight and be sure to have a clear head when I get dressed tomorrow. Today may not have been "fashion week" worthy, but at least I am still committed to the challenge. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment