Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Etsy Update

 I have been incredibly busy the last couple months, but have really put effort into managing my time. With the help of my hubby, I was able to take a whole Saturday to catch up on my shop. I took a TON of pictures and have been listing new stuff all week. The recent name change has been fun, and I am confident it will hold new opportunities for me. I have also been working on some new designs and got to shoot them as well. Take a moment to poke around my etsy shop, and don't hesitate to leave me feedback.
  My favorite look for this holiday season is a simple maxi dress with tousled locks and chunky jewelry. I am not a fan of too much fancy, so I opt to pair a pretty dress with lace up boots or cowboy boots. Being that I am 5'10", heels have never been my thing. I  will also break  into dance at any given moment, so I gotta be prepared at all times.  Here are a few maxi dresses already in my shop or waiting in line to be posted with plenty more.

And here are the pics of my Bustier/T Shirt line:





 I am also trying to take advantage of my facebook community, so if you haven't already "liked" Mermaid Soup, you an join the fun here.

 Wishing all of you a wonderful season! xoxox Amber

1 comment:

R A R E I L L U S I O N S C L O T H I N G said...

Wow is this you?. You are stunning.. and I mean STUN..-ING.

STYLE DRUM

Post a Comment