Thursday, November 10, 2011

How Embarrasing?!

  This whole summer, there was a nagging voice in the back of my brain urging me to get back to mermaid soup. With a wave of my hand, i told myself, "tomorrow". But tomorrow came and went. The next thing you know, it is fall and I have neglected to even bother updating a single post. I guess I will just claim to have taken the summer off.
  There are a lot of new and exciting things happening for Renouveau Clothing, and I am waiting to get things lined up to share them with you. For now, I finally got a paper backdrop for my photos, and finally got to be the photographer for an outdoor photoshoot,. I got some of my own designs modeled by a couple of gorgeous friends. Here are some pics to keep you in the loop, and a promise to stay in better touch.

Tons of new stuff in my shop

No comments:

Post a Comment